Stop Holding on to Technology Like a Bad Relationship.
Let Your Devices Move On and Be Loved Again by Someone New.
How a Technology Drive Works
1. Sign up for a #TechBreakup and human-I-T sends you an easy-to-assemble kit.
2. Bring in business and personal technology donations to your #TechBreakup site.
3. human-I-T picks up your collective technology donations, free of charge.
4. All technology donations are cleared of any personal information and data.
5. human-I-T fixes up broken devices, or repurposes parts to make the most of your technology donation.
6. human-I-T sends your technology off to a new home, to be loved by someone new.
Qualified, underprivileged individuals receive your device and a chance to better thrive in a digital age.
Post Your #TechBreakup on Social Media
human-I-T Can Help with Your #TechBreakup
Electronics accepted include:
Smartphones – Tablets – Laptops – Computers – Monitors – IP Phones
Cell Phones – Home Printers/Scanners – Cables/Cords – Chargers – Mice – Keyboards
Any electronics with a cable or cord (except kitchen appliances)
Click Here To Get Started
Spread the Word on Social Media
Post photos of old technology/electronics with fun breakup captions on our social channels, and encourage others to do the same with their old technology. #TechBreakup
@right2tech You think it doesn’t hurt me, while you both go off to who knows where, I have to sit at home month after month? We can’t go on this way. So please, donate me to the Tech Drive. #TechBreakup